Trump is doing so well with draining swamps it’s starting to happen autonomously!
News states that 6 members of the President’s HIV/AIDS advisory panel have quit in disgust.
Scott A. Schoettes is one of them.
On June 17, 2017 Scott Schoettes, Lucy Bradley-Springer, Gina Brown, Ulysses Burley III, Michelle Ogle and Grissel Granados announced their resignations in protest stating in a joint letter published in Newsweek, “Trump doesn’t care about HIV. We’re outta here” 
How’s that for “dedication”.
Swamp members* never hang around when the waters drain.
*Current members as per Wikipedia
The council members as of April 2016 are:
- Nancy Mahon JD, PACHA Chairperson – Senior Vice President, M.A.C Cosmetics; Global Executive Director, Mac AIDS Fund
- David Holtgrave PhD, PACHA Vice-Chair – Professor and Chair, Department of Health, Behavior and Society; Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, Maryland
- Ada Adimora MD MPH – Professor, School of Medicine, Professor of Epidemiology, Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Jeffrey S. Akman MD – Vice President for Health Affairs, George Washington University; Dean, George Washington School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Oliver Clyde Allen III – Presiding Bishop, United Progressive Pentecostal Fellowship of Churches, Atlanta, Georgia
- Lucy A. Bradley-Springer PhD RN ACRN FAAN – Editor, Journal of the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care, Associate Pressor Emerita, University of Colorado, Denver, Colorado
- Gina M. Brown MSW – Planning Council Co-ordinator, New Orleans Regional AIDS Planning Council
- Ulysses W. Burley III MD MPH – Program Director, Evangelical Lutheran Church, Chicago, Illinois
- Vignetta Charles PhD – Chief Science Officer, ETR Associates
- Cecilia Chung – Senior Strategist, Transgender Law Center
- William H. Collier – Head North America, VIIV Healthcare, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
- Michelle Collins-Ogle MD FAAP AAHIVS – Director, Infectious Diseases, Warren-Vance Community Health Center Inc., Henderson, North Carolina
- Yvette Flunder D. Min. – Founder and Senior Pastor, City of Refuge United Church of Christ, Presiding Bishop, The Fellowship of Affirming Ministries, Oakland, California
- Grissel Granados MSW – Project Coordinator, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Jen Kates PhD – Chac Liaison, Director of Global, Health and HIV Policy
- Gabriel Maldonado MBA – Executive Director and CEO, Truevolution, Riverside, California
- Ligia Peralta MD FAAP FSAHM AAHIVS – President and CEO, Casa Ruben Foundation, Commissioner, Maryland Health Care Commission
- Harlan Pruden – Two-Spirit Community Organizer, Vancouver, Canada
- Scott A. Schoettes JD – HIV Project Director/Senior Attorney, Lambda Legal, Chicago, Illinois
- Lawrence Stallworth II – Project Assistant and HIV Prevention Specialist, Abounding Prosperity Inc.
- Elizabeth Styffe RN MN – Director, HIV/AIDS Ad Orphan Care Initiatives, Saddleback Valley Community Church
- Mildred Williamson PhD MSW – Director, Research and Regulatory Affairs, Cook County Health and Hospitals System, Chicago, Illinois
- Thomas A. Coburn, M.D., former co-chair – an obstetrician and former Republican congressman from Oklahoma who gained a national reputation for his opposition to safer sex as a way to prevent HIV infections. Dr. Coburn is currently serving as the Junior Senator from Oklahoma.
- Louis W. Sullivan, M.D., former co-chair – President’s Office, Morehouse School of Medicine, Sullivan was the Secretary of Health and Human Services during the George H. W. Bush administration
- Rosa M. Biaggi, M.P.H., M.P.A – Connecticut Department of Public Health
- Charles W. Blackwell – Served as the Council’s only Native American member from 1997 to 2001.
- Jacqueline S. Clements – Lincoln Community Health Center. Clements is an HIV testing counselor in rural North Carolina who is living with HIV and lost her husband and child to AIDS.
- Mildred Freeman – Director, Health Education Division, National Association for Equal Opportunity in Higher Education
- John F. Galbraith – President and CEO, Catholic Medical Mission Board
- Edward C. Green, Ph.D. – Senior Research Scientist, Harvard Center for Population and Development Studies
- David Greer – A marketing and communications consultant in Philadelphia. He is living with HIV.
- Cheryl-Anne Hall
- Jane Hu, Ph.D. – CEO & Founder, China Foundation, a philanthropic think tank
- Karen Ivantic-Doucette, M.S.N, FNP, ACRN – Marquette University College of Nursing
- Rashida Jolley
- Franklyn N. Judson, M.D. – Professor and Director, Denver Public Health Department
- Abner Mason – Executive Director, AIDS Responsibility Project
- Sandra S. McDonald – President/Founder, OUTREACH, Inc
- Joe S. McIlhaney, M.D.
- Henry McKinnell, Jr., Ph.D. – Chairman & CEO Pfizer Inc
- Brent Tucker Minor – Co-chair of the Ryan White Planning Council. He is living with HIV.
- Jose A. Montero, M.D. – Associate Professor of Medicine, University of South Florida
- Dandrick Moton – Director, Community and Youth Relations, Choosing to Excel
- Beny Primm, MD – The Addiction Research and Treatment Corp.
- David Reznik, D.D.S. – Chief, Dental Service, Grady Health System. Reznik is an expert in oral health care for people living with HIV, and serves on the Ryan White Planning Council of Metropolitan Atlanta.
- Debbie Rock – Executive Director, Baltimore Pediatric HIV Program, Inc
- Reverend Edwin Sanders II – Senior Servant, Metropolitan Interdenominational Church
- Prem Sharma, D.D.S., M.S. – Associate Dean Emeritus, Marquette School of Dentistry
- Lisa Mai Shoemaker – HIV/AIDS Activist/Motivational Speaker
- Anita Smith – Children´s AIDS Fund
- Don Sneed – Executive Director, Renaissance III, a non-profit organization providing AIDS-related services in south Texas. Sneed is a former addict, and is living with HIV.
- M. Monica Sweeney, M.D., M.P.H. – Assistant Clinical Professor of Preventive Medicine, SUNY Health Science Center of Brooklyn
- Ram Yogev, MD – Professor of Pediatrics, Northwestern University Medical School and Medical Director, Pediatric and Maternal HIV Infection, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
Feature image in the public domain Hieronymus Bosch (1450-1516) – “Last Judgement”. My interpretation as it would be applied to the acronym mess that tries to describe human health conditions so incredibly poorly, chaotically, and incoherently is that the the Human Incongruent Virustheory has reached judgement day.