The petition to ban DHMO had been widely received by the public.
DHMO is dihydrogen monoxide.
It has corrosive properties which means in the body it can destroy certain minerals such as the iron that is necessary for cells. In large quantities it can wreak absolute havoc in communities. It can also move HIV around in the body.
People were stunned that this chemical was in the drinking water when they found out about it and wanted it banned.
They called up their politicians who were ready to send new bills to their State Legislatures and Congress.
Reference Wikipedia entry on dihydrogen monoxide which states:
- is also known as hydroxyl acid, and is the major component of acid rain
- contributes to the “greenhouse effect”
- may cause severe burns
- contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape
- accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals
- may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes
- has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients
Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:
- as an industrial solvent and coolant
- in nuclear power plants
- in the production of styrofoam
- as a fire retardant
- in many forms of cruel animal research
- in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical
- as an additive in certain “junk-foods” and other food products
Problem was, as those who got tricked by this scam (like the HIV acronym scam) learned (or didn’t learn) is that DHMO is water.
DHMO is water.
The April Fools Joke that first was published in 1983, the same time that HIV/TRASH was taking hold (which has conned almost everyone for over 30 years now except those who understood chemical names and acronyms like DHMO) fooled almost everyone. This one was easy to spot, HIV is more complicated because it’s more like religion, no one has ever really seen HIV, well, except for Hans Gelderblom who states basically that HIV is cell shit.
Oh and he’s no internet troll, he’s one of 3 of the world’s electron microscope operators. Asking him something about HIV and viruses is like asking the men of Apollo what it’s like to be on the moon.
Here’s a test, ask your doctor if they are for a DHMO ban or not.
IMGAY/COM is one of the few bastions of acronym understanding found on Earth.
I strive to inform the public of hoaxes in virology.
HIV – Hoax In Virology
When HIV is eliminated from the body, primarily lodged in the mind, it gets mixed into DHMO.
One must ask, what properties of a virus prevent it from being found in water when it’s found in the body which is mostly DHMO.
Think about that.
If you respond by saying, or your experts sayyyyy “it dies” have yourself or them have so much fun explaining how a dead thing dies when it hits the air or when it hits all the crap we are being told about dead non-living viruses.
All viruses are NOT living things.
Feature image of DHMO By Booyabazooka at English Wikipedia – Transferred from en.wikipedia to Commons by Jay8g using CommonsHelper., Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=16278333